Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will it take to receive my parcel?
Discotonic is based in Brisbane, Australia. If you have ordered with Australia Post Express, orders can take anywhere between 24 hours to 5 days depending on where you are located. If you have chosen the standard Australian postage option, the time frame ranges from 5-14 days for delivery. All items domestic or international come with a tracking number which arrives in an email with your order fulfillment confirmation. Please note that due to COVID-19 the international postage system is temperamental and therefore we cannot guarantee the delivery of orders within our suggested time frame (1-3 weeks). We are currently working on making international express postage available. Please email us with any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Is your jewellery safe for sensitive skin?
Mostly yes! Our chain necklaces are made with 100% stainless steel and are nickel-free, meaning they should be suitable for sensitive skin. In some cases on first contact with the skin there may be slight irritation due to the nature of the chain links - in this case you can try 'breaking' your chain in by wearing it on top of clothing. Our earring hooks are made with premium grade sterling silver. Please note discotonic charms are not stainless steel or sterling silver unless otherwise stated.
3. Do you accept returns?
If your discotonic piece isn't for you or something isn't quite right, then you are able to return it within 14 days if it fits the following criteria:
- the piece must be in it's original packaging and in unworn condition (tried on is fine)
- the piece is not a custom discotonic chain
- for hygiene reasons, discotonic earrings are not returnable and non-refundable unless found faulty. email email@example.com for any further questions, we are happy to help! discotonic is also not responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise stated.
4. Can I buy your product in store?
At the moment, discotonic chains & earrings are sold exclusively online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale enquiries.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISCOTONIC JEWELLERY
avoid submersing in water
dry down after contact with salt or fresh water
wipe clean with damp towelette if marks/stains appear
embrace the scratches - it's character building.